PraxiLabs has announced the date of the next webinar, which will be on Monday, August 2, under the title “How Virtual Laboratories Advance Science in the Middle East and Africa” The webinar will be broadcast live on social media, in line with PraxiLabs’ keenness on its permanent support to provide meaningful content that enriches the digital educational community.
Table of Contents
More About the Webinar
The Education 2030 Arab Region Statement declared equitable access, to ensure inclusion, for all students, a key future element, with a special focus on STEM areas. Yet how can we achieve this when lab experimentation is a major component in science education?
By attending this webinar, you will learn how virtual labs use digital disruption to improve student access and outcomes while costing educational institutions less to deliver a true win-win solution.
In this webinar, you will know about:
- The MEA region’s 2030 Vision and progress in e-learning as one of its main pillars.
- Virtual Labs: The need and the benefits for both educational institutions and students.
- Live demo on PraxiLabs and how it helps in improving students’ learning outcomes and retention.
It will be held on Monday, August 2, 2021, at 8 PM Cairo time – 9 PM KSA time.
Dr. Talal Alasmari
Associate Professor, University of Jeddah
Director of E-Learning and Distance Education Center
The main talking points that Dr. Talal will present in the webinar:
- Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 and e-learning as one of its main pillars.
- University of Jeddah’s experience and success in e-learning.
- Why virtual labs are very important for every university and school to advance science education.
Dr. Khadija El-Bedweihy
Founder & CEO, PraxiLabs
PhD in Human–Computer Interaction, University of Sheffield
Dr. Khadija will talk about “The Need and Benefits for Both Educational Institutions and Students”
Dr. Heba Elwi
Science Director, Biology, PraxiLabs
Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
Dr. Heba will present a live demo on PraxiLabs showing how the platform allows students to practice their experiments in a safe environment from anywhere at any time, improving their learning outcomes and retention.
Register to Attend Our Webinar
Hurry Up! Book Your Seat from Here
There is a certificate of attendance.